This Cookies Policy is effective as of [2019-08-27].
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a small text file with a unique identification number which is transferred from this Site to User’s computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. Almost every Site uses cookie technology. The cookie is downloaded by your web browser the first time you visit a Site. The next time you visit this Site from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating Site (first-party cookies) or to another Site to which it belongs (third-party cookies). By that, the Site can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and in some cases it will then vary the content it shows.
- Some cookies are extremely useful because they can improve your experience when you return to the Site. This assumes that you are using the same device and the same browser as before; if so, cookies will remember your preferences, will know how you use the Site, and will adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs.
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR CONSENT?
- The Owner uses other type of cookies also known as performance cookies, functional cookies, marketing cookies. However, because these cookies are not strictly necessary for the use of our Site, we require your consent to use them.
- When you enter this Site for the first time, a banner will appear at the top or bottom of your screen notifying you that the Owner uses the Cookies outlined in this Cookies Policy below. The banner will ask if you agree on saving the Cookies on your device. Should you agree or disagree, the Owner will place a Cookie on your computer to record your choice. The notification banner will not appear on your screen on future visits to the Site but the option to remove Cookies is open to the User at any time, through your browser settings.
- WHAT CATEGORIES OF COOKIES THE OWNER USES?
- Based on what function cookies have and the purpose for which cookies are used, there are five categories of cookie used by the Owner: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, third party cookies and marketing cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- Are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use Site Services. Without these cookies, some Site Services cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Performance cookies.
- Gather information about how a Site is used – for example, which pages the User opens most often, and whether the User receives error messages from some pages. These cookies do not save information that would allow the User to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Site and Site Services, and with it the User experience.
- Functional cookies.
- Enable a Site to save information which has already been entered (such as User names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. For example, a Site can offer you local, location-relevant product information if it uses a cookie to remember the region in which you are currently located. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
- Third party cookies.
- For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics, please visit: Google Ads Settings.
- Marketing cookies.
- Are used to deliver adverts and other communications more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember whether you have visited the Site or not, and this information can be shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- OUR COOKIES
|Type||Cookie Name||Expiration time||Description|
|Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|Mandatory||AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve Users ID from AMP User ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving Users ID from AMP Users ID service.|
|Analytics||_gac_||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the User. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.|
|Functional||cookie_notice||30 days||Used to track whether the User has agreed or disagreed with the usage of Site cookies.|
To report a violation of the Cookies Policy, to submit a question or in case of necessity of assistance regarding the Cookies Policy or practices, please contact the Owner‘s Customer Support Service as follows: